Victor Léger Center
Phase 1: Expansion of 1680 square metres on 3 floors of a residence for elderly people in loss of autonomy (34 rooms).
Phase 2: Expansion of 2400 square metres on 2 floors of the residence for elderly people in loss of autonomy (48 rooms).
- Living units with 12 to 18 rooms and services according to the MSSS accreditation standards for intermediate resources
- Pleasant and friendly living environment
- Large windows
- Non-combustible construction with elevators and sprinklers (B2)
- Work carried out in an occupied building
- Stripping and recovery of the structure of an existing building (phase 2)
- Work planned in 2 phases
- Integrated into a residential area